Based in Brandon, Florida, Wytek Construction is a general contractor’s firm specializing in custom home construction and green building, a new, environmentally-friendly and sustainable building method.
Wytek Construction stands apart as one of Hillsborough County’s premier custom home builders thanks to our commitment to quality and our attention to detail. It’s this emphasis on quality and detail that has enabled our firm to rise to the top as one of Florida’s most sought-after builders.
Our home building specialists will work with you from start to finish to transform your vision for a dream home into the ultimate reality. From the design and planning phase, through the ground breaking, construction and punch list, we’ll oversee every aspect of your build.
Breezy Meadows is our latest construction development, which will be located near Highpoint in the beautiful Tampa Bay area.
These new, energy-efficient homes are “green built,” meaning they’re constructed in a sustainable manner and designed to remain sustainable and efficient for many years to come. These homes have so many wonderful features, including:
- 35-year reflective shingle roof
- R-38 attic insulation
- impact-resistant low-E vinyl windows
- a 16 SEER heat pump with high efficiency mechanical system
- high-efficiency toilets
- quartz countertops and backsplash in the kitchen and baths
- LED lighting
- Smart home automation for lighting, climate control, networking and security
- Insulated Thermathru exterior doors
- A Florida-friendly landscape with irrigation system
- Zero VOC paint
- Energy Star-rated GE appliances including a washer, dryer, refrigerator and dishwasher
- ….and so much more.
To learn more, we invite you to download our Breezy Meadows project brochure.
If you’re interested in one of these properties or wish to build your own custom home in the Tampa Bay area, contact Wytek Construction today at 813.655.3555.
The talented construction and development team at Wytek Construction is proud to unveil its latest custom home project, called Garaj Mahal.
We’ve broken ground on this beautiful new home, located in Wesley Chapel, Florida. This custom property features a spacious layout, with over 1800 square feet of space in the garage alone! This home has lots of incredible features, including but not limited to:
- 35-year reflective shingle roof;
- R-38 attic insulation;
- Impact-resistant low-E vinyl windows;
- 16 SEER heat pump with ducts in conditioned space;
- Water sense plumbing fixtures;
- Designer kitchens;
- Quartz countertops and backsplash in the kitchen and baths;
- LED lighting;
- Smart home automation for lighting, climate control, networking and security;
- Insulated composite exterior doors;
- A Florida-friendly landscape with irrigation system;
- Zero VOC paint;
- Stylish Energy Star-rated GE appliances;
- ….and so much more.
This new, energy-efficient custom home is fully “green built,” meaning that this property is constructed in a sustainable manner and designed to remain sustainable and efficient for many years to come.
If you’re interested in building your own custom home in the Tampa Bay area, contact Wytek Construction today at 813.655.3555.
When building a custom home, you will be faced with many options and choices. One of the most important choices surrounds your home building contractor. Your choice of builder will have a major impact on your home building experience and if you choose poorly, then you...read more
Are you split between performing a renovation and/or building an addition onto your current home or constructing a new home entirely? It can be a challenging decision and there are many points to consider. So should you build a new home or modify your existing one?...read more